Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Drink and Draw!

Hey all!
Here are some of the precious artifacts of the 2nd monthly Montreal Drink & Draw (totally unofficial). These were the slightly less-terrible pages. It's all pretty random, so I don't even know if I really want to get into what all these images mean. And rest assured, they all exist for a reason. Suffice to say, this pages has inside jokes from school, stuff I thought of at work, local stray cats, The Monster of Glamis (who I plan to explore more thoroughly soon enough) taxidermied beer bottles, The Residents (look them up, seriously), and a little bit of Art Deco inspired madness.
There's something really nice about going to a pub and just drawing. I've desperately missed hanging out with artists, and doing this on a regular basis has been really nice. And, y'know, a couple of pints once a week don't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment