Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Captain


Hey all! I was busy this afternoon and made numerous sketches that I'm in the process of scanning. My computer's being a bitch, so it's kind of taking a while to get it done. Anyhow, here's my first of several posts. Hope you like them.
This guy's an old character from some old half-developed idea. I figured I'd draw him again because I'd always meant him to be ugly, and I enjoy drawing ugly characters. He was the captain of a ship that sailed the sea of some alternate dimension, looking for artifacts that might cure his lifelong curse, which is visible in the form of the storm cloud above his head. Anyone got any ideas for a name for this guy? I've never really had one. Half developed idea and all.
Anyhow, more to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment