Sunday, May 30, 2010

Are you Asking for a Challenge?!

I had an idea for something to keep myself loose.
See, when I was at school, I garnered a bit of a reputation. People said that if they said anything funny or odd, within 5 minutes it would be drawn on my desk somewhere. I kind of enjoyed the fact that a studio with about 40 people in it gave me many opportunities to do just that. Now that I'm kind of own my own, I'd kind of like to keep that conceptual free range open. If you're reading this now, that's where you come in.
I'd like all you internet-dwellers out there to send me things to draw. Send me anything. Something unusual, an inside joke, a dream that got stuck in your head, a crazy thought you had, a visual "what if", an insane match-up, or just something you think might stump me. Just so long as it's interesting, I will draw it. I'm not saying this is like a commission, but if you'd like to send me some money for the work, I won't stop you. And try to keep whatever you send me PG. I do want to promote myself with this blog, afterall. Send it to me through my email here, and I'll get to it ASAP.
I await your challenges.

1 comment: