Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Splendid Nick


Hey all! I know it's been a while since I've submitted. I've been trying to keep busy, and because my regular model nights are back up and running, I should have some tasteful nudes to show off. In truth, I did who drawings I was pretty proud of, I just need to fix them so they can be scanned. In the meantime, I felt like reworking an old monster that I really enjoyed; the Faehr Darrig (though it can seemingly be spelled a thousand different ways). This little guy is basically a malevolent trickster. I figured he looked mean-spirited enough.
I haven't been the cafe in almost a week, what with my forced time off work. I'm going to be looking into more illustration-based work shortly, but until something materialized in that realm I'll just have to be happy with my own little projects.
More to come, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment