Monday, July 4, 2011

Victorian characters

Hey all!
A few months ago I treated myself by buying the art book for American McGee's Alice: Madness Returns. While I'm still one of those poor individuals without the means to afford one of the major gaming system, my enjoyment of the game has only been visual. I have been watching the gameplay videos and checking the reviews, and while I'm fully aware that it's a flawed game, the original was very flawed as well and I still find enjoyment in replaying it now. Except when I forget to save. But I'm getting off track... All things considered, though, there's a lot to enjoy. The book (and the fact that every time I visit my parents Sherlock Holmes is playing on satellite) put me in a distinctly Victorian mood for a while. In that spirit, here're a few random doodles of some semi-steampunk Victorian creepy people. Also, I've really begun to enjoy photoshopping my basic sketches. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment